Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear,

I don't have a lot of time but wanted to say hello. Things here are moving FAST- well not time, but all else. I can now eat a full meal in less than 4 minutes. My showers are sometimes so fast that the water can't even catch me. Having no hair makes that easier.

On a more serious note, things are settling in. It's really not a fun place, but there's a good reason for that. They are turning up the pressure on us. I can only do my best.

Keep in touch,
Fishapottamus.

Now sing the Brady Bunch theme song.
And fo'real-- What day is it?!

1 comment:

  1. Do we have an address for fish? If so, can we figure out a discreet way to share it?

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from using my name or anything that will ID me. Also, if you choose to sign your posts, only use your initials. It may seem silly, but please understand there is a reason.